2 oz (57g)
Formulated for dogs, our collection of Puppy Balms is safe for your dog's skin and is made with all-natural ingredients, making the ointment safe to ingest.
Use our Paw Balm to protect their precious paws year-round before heading outdoors. Deeply moisturize and heal dry damaged skin on the paws and nose. For the more wrinkly breeds, use our Paw Balm as a moisturizer to prevent chafing.
Individual results may vary. While our product offers nourishing support, it is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent disease or illness. Though these statements haven't been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, view our Ingredients page for resource links. Tasteful Skin assumes no liability for the usage of this product.
HOW TO USE:
• If your dog has any severe allergies, we encourage you to test our balm on a small inconspicuous area of their skin first.
• Use clean fingers to scoop a small amount of balm.
Soften the balm in your fingers and gently massage it onto rough dry skin on paws, nose, wrinkles, etc...
• The thinner the layer of balm, the quicker it's absorbed.
• Reapply as frequently as desired.
• Tightly secure lid and store in a cool dry place
✓ Pure Grapeseed Oil
✓ Organic Coconut Oil
✓ Pure Beeswax
✓ Vitamin E Oil
✓ Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils (safe to use on dogs) — Lemongrass, Chamomile, Davana, Orange, Marjoram, and Blue Tansy