Notes: Rose, Green florals, and Lilies
Hand poured soy wax candles in a 3 oz. tin can with cotton wick. Smells like a newly wrapped bouquet from your local farmer's market.
- Size: 3 oz
- Wax: 100 Soy (Made in the USA)
- Tin Can Dimensions: 2.5" x 1.8"
- Burn Time: 20+ Hours
- Wick: Cotton
- Non-Toxic Fragrance Oils
Made in Dover, New Hampshire USA
• Before each burn trim wick to 1/4." This will prevent the flame from becoming too large/hot , and extends the lifespan of your candle. Keep wax pool free of debris, this will prevent sooting.
• Place candle on an even heat-resistant surface, away from drafts or anything flammable. Do not touch or move while lit- wait until wax is completely cooled. Do not use in hurricane style holders.
• To prevent tunneling burn for at least 3 hours or until you achieve a full melt pool- each time you light it. This is especially important for the first burn.
• Never leave a lit candle unattended or lit while sleeping. Keep out of reach from children and pets.
• Never burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
• Stop burning candle when you are down to 1/4"- 1/2" left in container- This will prevent container from overheating.
• After first use soy top may look uneven- it is the nature of natural wax and does not affect performance.
ALEX + THEO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO MISUSE OF CANDLES & CANDLE BURNING.